Box Beam Bursting Energy Absorbing Terminal Single-Sided Crash Cushion
Now available in variable lengths of 28', 32', 36', 40', 44' for sites needing additional length-of-need.
- For permanent or work zone roadside applications.
- The short length of 28-feet is ideal for restrictive site conditions.
- Attaches directly to rigid barrier, bridge abutments, bridge rails.
- Available with Surface Mounted Posts or Ground Mounted Posts.
- Ground mounted design never needs a concrete pad to be poured.
- Both Post designs use all of the same above-ground components.
- Stand-alone system serves as both a transition and end treatment.
- Packaged to include everything (but anchor bolts) for complete installation.
- Fewer components than competitive systems.
- Much easier and quicker to install than competitive systems.
- Easily repaired on site with damaged components easy to identify.
- Offers low cost alternative to other crash cushions at many locations.